What are the Training Schools?
Training Schools are organized by CA18112 MechSustInd Action on research topics relevant for mechanochemistry and provide dissemination opportunities for Action activities. Training Schools provide intensive training sessions within the laboratories and organizations involved in the Action. Participants are mainly, but not exclusively, young researchers involved in the Action
Our Training Schools aim to
- Disseminate the knowledge within the Action
- Provide intensive training on new and emerging subjects.
- Offer familiarization with unique equipment or new methods in one of the laboratories of the Action.
The Action MC defines the financial contribution in a form of Trainee Grant for trainees who will be attending the approved Training School. Trainee Grant does not necessarily cover all expenses related to attending the Training School. The Trainee Grant is a contribution to the overall travel, accommodation and local expenses of the Grantee. Different Grants amount can be attributed to each trainee.
Whom to contact for more information?
Upcoming Training schools
- Training School on "Basics and analytics of mechanochemical reactions" taking place online, on November 23-27, 2020.
Application are now open. For more information, please contact the coordinator and the host.
- March 2020, Malta: Basics and analysis of mechanochemical reactions using MS/FT-IR coupled Simultaneous Thermal Analysisand X-ray Sub-Micro-Tomography
Past training schools
(now just a placeholder, will be filled in by materials and feedback by students)